- Call Pay eligibility after completion from a 120 day orientation program
- Outstanding benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Competitive pay
- Tuition reimbursement (after 12 months)
- Professional development opportunities
- Be a part of a family-like culture
- Career ladders for those seeking advancement
LifeShare of Oklahoma uses a phone screening process. If selected to move to the next phase after review of your application, you will be contacted to schedule a phone interview.
As part of our pre-employment process for a safety sensitive position, a drug screen is required. LifeShare must receive a negative test result before you can be put into a safety sensitive position (14 CFR Part 120.107).
Please be advised that you will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.109(a)(5) and 14 CFR 120 Subpart E to determine the presence of marijuana, cocaine, opiates (including codeine, heroin, morphine), opioids- hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone & oxymorphone, phencyclidine (PCP), and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA, MDA) or metabolites of these drugs.