Troubleshooter and Hands-On?
Great Customer Service?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We’re one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms and we’re looking for our next Field Service Engineer. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent customer service skills and hands-on abilities, and most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You will be responsible for providing service and excellent support to customers on-site and bridge the gap between Fraser service and customer service. This position is open for all of our office locations at Reading, Camp Hill, Allentown, Bala Cynwyd, Lancaster County, and Montgomery County, PA.
The Field Service Engineer Position:
- You’ll repair machines effectively and maintain machines with minimum call procedures ensuring recalls are 10% or lower.
- You will maintain calls per day and work to improve car stock to cut down on reschedules; using time effectively to not have too much miscellaneous time.
- You will have to create and maintain a good rapport with customers resulting in only positive feedback from the customer.
- You will be required to be prepared at all times with a laptop and phone to utilize bulletins and Tech Support to solve problems. Participating in training classes to stay updated on product knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- You’ll hand in properly completed invoices, timesheets, inventory sheets, and any other necessary paper in a timely manner.
- You will be working a full day in customers' locations. Being on time for all meetings and office events.
- You’ll create a positive and professional first impression and representation of Fraser, including neat and clean-pressed clothing and a well-groomed appearance. This also includes a clean and neat automobile.
- You will be aware of TEAM goals and working towards achieving them which may include a willingness to go into another territory while maintaining a high quality of work.
- You’ll maintain a good level of M/A parts per copy dollar.
- You will be clear and thorough with customers, dispatch, and managers including giving and receiving constructive criticism and coaching. Communicating effectively with other techs and salespeople in trying to solve problems.
- You’ll have less than 1.0% inventory variances at the end of the quarter by maintaining a proper car stock, and being mindful and careful with inventory while keeping tools and tool bag in good condition.
About Fraser Advanced Information Systems:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions