Employment Offers are Contingent Upon Successful Completion of:
- Verification of Work Authorization and Employment Eligibility
- Physical Exam (if applicable)
- Background Checks (if applicable)
A Crew Member is the customer facing representative of each restaurant location.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Prepare food and beverages in accordance with prescribed safety guidelines.
- Take orders from customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Operate a cash register and handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Cleaning of restaurant to include mopping, sweeping, wiping and scrubbing.
- Stocking cold and dry products.
- Working as a team to meet sales goals.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines.
- Arriving for shift on time and staying until completion of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior work experience in a restaurant setting is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience handling cash and credit card transactions is preferred, but not required.
Certificates & Licenses
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to count back cash to customers, if applicable.
Work is performed in a variety of conditions and locations in addition to a standard office environment. Exposure to hot (up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit) and cold (down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit) for short periods of time (and with appropriate protective equipment) may be experienced. Exposure to humid and wet environments is also anticipated. Moving from job site to job site may require the ability to bend, crawl and climb safely. The work environment frequently requires exposure to mechanical and electrical systems and equipment.
Other Physical Requirements
Must be able to be mobile for the duration of a shift. This position does require lifting up to twenty (20) pounds, reaching and verbal interactions with customers.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Leonard Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Leonard Management, Inc does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, domestic partner status pregnancy, disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not restrict the tasks which may be assigned nor is it considered a contract of employment overriding at-will employment.