What you will be doing
Greet guests with a warm welcome at hotel entrance and provide services related to the transportation and storage of luggage and provide other guest services.
Essential Job Functions
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Tag and store luggage.
- Escort guest to hotel rooms.
- Provide an overview of guest room, hotel services and amenities.
- Make deliveries to guest rooms.
- Assist guest with room changes.
- Stock pantry when necessary.
- Maintain list/brochures of local attractions, transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Perform house attendant functions when staff shortages occur.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
The ideal candidate for this position
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous customer experience required or equivalent training.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Work in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs.