Summary: This is a crucial role at Answers in Genesis in the Brand, Product Development Department. This candidate will interact with all departments within AiG including Marketing, Magazine, Web, Video, Design, Outreach, International, Educational Resources, Creation Museum, Ark Encounter, and others. This position will require coordinating, scheduling, and prioritizing a multitude of product development projects simultaneously. Ability to Work with stakeholders and product development team to ensure projects are completed, tracked, and delivered on time.
In addition, they will need to handle a wide range of administrative support related tasks and work independently with little or no supervision. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and projects. They will need to provide a high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, expense reports, purchase orders, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial in this role. Strong level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Manage the departments online calendars.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Schedule and attend periodic meetings of department teams.
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external and all AiG Brand and Product Development personnel.
- Equip new hires with necessary equipment and supplies and oversee inventory of general office supplies.
- Coordinate travel plans/schedule for VP and other personnel on the product development team.
- Provide administrative support to VP and managers.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials.
- Prepare meeting agendas, meeting notes, and documentation.
- Assist in event planning and execution as needed.
- Maintain a project management model that will recap hours spent per project as well as maintain a project priority list according to Senior Management.
- Prepare scheduled and periodic reports as needed for Senior Management. Locate and compile information and format reports, graphs, tables, records, and other sources of information.
- Coordinate multiple projects from conception to production working closely with AiG personnel, designers, print shop, outside vendors, and Senior Management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate recurring projects including maintaining schedules and tracking of print projects including but not limited to the newsletter, magazine subscription renewal letters, etc.
- Prioritize and administer multiple projects simultaneously and follow through independently on issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining all design team projects using project management software.
- Assist in day-to-day problem solving and user support, coordinating efforts to increase
efficiency and communication.
- Assist in obtaining, analyzing, and ordering estimates for all projects requiring outsource production.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background
documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Prepare individual expense reports, attaching all receipts and filing all proper
- Balance and maintain banking for our department.
- Prepare purchase orders, track invoices, and monitor/maintain overall budgets.
- Assist with product and vendor research.
- Maintain and create spreadsheets.
- Assist with Inventory maintenance and reordering.
- File/maintain high level and confidential office documentation.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.