The company is looking to hire a full-time skilled Training and Field Service Engineer. This person would fill a hybrid role for us as both a technical trainer and field support person when necessary. In this role they would provide on-site training to our customers and reseller partners around the world and be a point of escalation for support and repair of Essentium 3D printers. Successful candidate is also required to demonstrate 3D printing capabilities and solutions to our prospects and customers and must efficiently operate all industrial 3D printers in the lab area, produce quality benchmark and sample parts for the pre-sales process.
- Provide technical assistance and training to customer in support of Essentium products.
- Clearly and professionally interact with internal and external customers to provide “Best in Class” service and maximize customer experience.
- Determine tools and equipment required to perform the scope of work.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop training plans for employees and customers.
- Assist staff and/or sub-contractors to resolve complex machine operation problems.
- Telephone, email, and on-site troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Resolve service level issues, directly or indirectly, with customers
- Communicate effectively with customers to promote products, learn about equipment faults, and explain procedures, answer questions and address complaints.
- Exchange diagnostic and troubleshooting information with appropriate department personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel up to 75% of the time.