AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. Founded by providers, our solution provides a consumer-focused experience which drives high patient satisfaction for our clients. We have helped over one million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide.
We have an immediate need for an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team to help build our next generation technology platform. In this role you will work closely with Product Management, Software Engineering, and other stakeholders, both internal and external, capturing and converting business requirements into functional software specifications.
This opportunity is remote-eligible from the Eastern or Central time zones in the United States. It can also be based out of our headquarters in Fort Mill, SC.
What you can expect:
- Work with stakeholders to analyze business problems, define requirements, create workflow diagrams, and construct user stories
- Act as a project liaison between Engineering and other cross-functional teams, within and outside the organization, to make sure requirements are documented and met.
- Create acceptance criteria for user stories in Given-When-Then format to detail software specs
- Build knowledge on data and metrics of the wider business for providing the big picture on the customer experience
- Work with a variety of data sources and large data sets, pulling data for analysis using efficient SQL query development
- Communicate complex analytical insights and business implications effectively
- Assist the QA team in developing appropriate test cases
- Actively manage the timeline and deliverables of projects, anticipate risks, and resolve issues
- Participate in various Agile ceremonies such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, story estimations
- Design UI/UX wireframes and mockups for web applications