Who We Are
Asmodee is an entertainment leader specialized in boardgames. We’re a global team committed to bringing people together through great games and amazing stories. We strive to be an employer of choice by creating endless opportunities, promoting a supportive and inclusive culture, and rewarding success.
We believe in passion. We stimulate creativity. We emphasize team play. We exhibit caring. We demonstrate integrity. We are boldly daring. By joining our team, you will be empowered to engage in meaningful, innovative and unforgettable work and to give back to our communities!
What You’ll Do
This Network Engineer role is responsible for the implementation, documentation, and maintenance of Asmodee’s Global network. A strong understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies and concepts is required. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Global Infrastructure, the Network Engineer will configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and provide detailed documentation of all Asmodee’s Global network components. This role will participate in large scale Global network and systems projects. This role, as part of the IT Infrastructure team will contribute to the day-to-day support of Asmodee’s remote office locations and their connectivity needs.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve network related issues for both On-Prem and Cloud services.
- Configure, install, and maintain network infrastructure including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and VoIP telephony components.
- Monitor and analyze existing systems for potential problems and areas for improvement.
- Lead root cause analysis efforts on network outages and issues.
- Use the products, tools and technologies that have been deployed in order maintain a secure, stable, and reliable network platform.
- Lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously from design to implementation.
- Produce and maintain accurate and clear documentation.
- Provide level 2 and 3 network support to the Help Desk team.
- Assist with technology planning through ongoing research of development.
- Actively participate in mentoring sessions with members of the infrastructure and Help Desk team to further develop skillset and enable the team.
- Participated in peer review process for design and change management review within the infrastructure team.
- Participate in weekly meetings with both internal and external groups to develop professional relationships and learn the processes that are essential to the success of the team.