Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or medical condition, or a sincerely held religious belief or religious practice. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.
About the position
Pathway is looking to add a senior marketing analyst to its marketing and sales team. The team is responsible for communicating Pathway and its solutions to institutional investors and consultants in the private markets. Pathway is a leading private market fund-solutions provider, with a team of more than 200 individuals globally and more than $90 billion in assets under management. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to grow into a leadership role by joining a growing team of a well-established, industry-leading private market investor.
This role will be predominately remote. The individual may be asked to come into our office in either Irvine, CA, or Providence, RI, on an as-needed basis for team collaboration or certain meetings. Local residence in Orange County or RI/CT/MA is preferred.
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The senior marketing analyst will
- develop convincing written content that properly conveys Pathway’s competitive strengths, capabilities, and leadership as a private market investment specialist;
- produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials in response to requests from consultants, prospects, and internal stakeholders;
- support the RFP/RFI/DDQ process, ensuring that all proposals are prepared in a timely and efficient manner;
- help manage the firm’s content library and marketing collateral;
- assist with the development of the firm’s marketing communications;
- oversee maintenance of industry databases and company profiles;
- maintain various marketing communication materials, including presentations, handouts, newsletters, and digital assets;
- assist with streamlining internal processes to develop consistent and timely materials;
- collaborate across departments to complete additional ad hoc marketing-related projects;
- work on marketing/sales projects with teams in the U.S., Europe, and Asia;
- manage vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or other relevant field and a record of high academic achievement
- 2–4 years of experience in a marketing, communications, or business development role within the financial sector (or other industry with transferrable skills)
- Demonstrable technical writing skills and, preferably, experience with RFPs or proposal writing
- Ability to develop marketing materials from concepts and ideas
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Aptitude for fostering relationships and collaborating with global teams
- Keen critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and to operate independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite products
- Experience with CRM database systems (e.g., Salesforce)
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance coverage provided with a minimal payroll contribution
- Flexible work format and collaborative yet autonomous culture
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay
- Excellent 401(k) employer match
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.