Our Patient Advocate Center goes above and beyond, giving patients the personalized attention, they need. Our team members are there to help patients find answers to their financial questions. We treat each patient with dignity and respect, and have high patient satisfaction and loyalty.
As the Patient Advocate Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading your team of Patient Advocates to provide exemplary customer service and by maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting Key Performance Indicators and PAC metrics. Your ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude with customers and colleagues at all times is essential. Your key responsibilities would include providing regular feedback to your assigned team regarding performance and assistance in how to reach goals and objectives. You will assist in the development and updating of PAC related work instructions while following policies and procedures. PAC Team Leads will also attend meetings to review process, Pac related issues and develop operational strategies for improved PAC functioning.
We will rely on you to develop and manage a motivated and effective PAC team ensuring that we adhere to the companies mission, vision, and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of and can apply policies and procedures that affect the work environment.
- Models desired behaviors appropriate to the work environment, especially punctuality, regular attendance, courtesy, and customer service.
- Demonstrates a flexible leadership style and can adjust their behavior as situations and priorities vary.
- Utilizes communication techniques that are appropriate for specific situations.
- Actively seeks to build and enhance solid working relationships
- Develops a supervisory style that is appropriate for specific situations
- Works effectively as a team member to support the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Can use a large variety of verbal, written, and electronic communication mediums and choose those most appropriate to the intended message to provide accurate and complete information as necessary and when requested
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and respectfully
- Delegates work, sets standards and obtains desired results from staff
- Brings out the excellence in everyone; provides appropriate feedback and developmental opportunities that lead to continuous improvement on the part of all staff
- Addresses problems directly with subordinates, resulting in better communication and understanding.
- Understands and models the benefits of a team-oriented leadership style and uses a team approach in planning.
- Regularly communicates and reinforces team goals, objectives, and expectations in individual and organizational settings.
- Can anticipate problems and manages team conflicts quickly and positively.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competencies of his or her employees sets high goals for staff and motivates staff to achieve goals.
- Assigns work that encourages skill building and increased competence in his or her employees and fairly and consistently recognizes and rewards employee performance.
- Provides support, coaching, training, and other resources as needed for employees to fulfill their assigned responsibilities and goals.
- Addresses problems directly with subordinates, resulting in better communication and understanding
- Analyzes all available facts and makes sound decisions before acting.
- Can describe individual employee goals in ways that further organizational priorities.
- Shows the ability to translate desired behaviors associated with each goal into meaningful performance measures.
- Demonstrates the ability to set priorities and schedule work assignments to meet priorities.
- Can use existing staff effectively.
- Anticipates and plans for cyclical changes in staffing needs.
- Identifies strategies to manage time efficiently and effectively and understands how to prioritize assignments.
- Determines which work should be delegated.