- Active knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to gather data, information, and prepare reports independently and in a timely and/or urgent manner as needed
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize and escalate issues to the proper person when necessary
- Ability to work fluidly and effectively with company’s departments as needed to resolve unspecified issues as they arise.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Computer (Keyboard, mouse)
- Basic office equipment
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Requires standing/sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Requires lifting up 20lbs
- Requires using hands to handle, control or lift objects
- Requires repetitive movement
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
Minimum Education and Experience
High school degree with 2 years of related experience.