Drives a tractor with one or more trailers (18-wheel) on public streets or highways to transport materials or equipment between states (over-the-road). Drivers may or may not participate in loading, but are responsible for securing the load using approved devices and methods. Requires a valid class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and passage of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations exam and Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
About the Company:
Buehler Companies is a premier Denver Moving Company that was established in 1912. We specialize in residential moving, commercial moving, logistics, and storage.
Our goal is, and always has been to provide the very best professional moving experience whether across town, across the country or around the world.+
- Carrier: United and Mayflower
- Carrying 99% house hold goods
Are you a fit?:
- No more than 4 tickets in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 DUI in 3 years, and 1 DUI in the last year.
- No more than 1 accident, and 1 minor violation in the last 3 years.
- No misdemeanors in the last 3 years from date of release/probation/parole/house arrest.
- No felonies in the last 7 years from date of conviction.
- Drives truck to destination
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Maintains driver log (ELD) according to D.O.T. regulations
- May assist workers in loading and unloading truck
- Problem solving
- Insures that all details of a task are accomplished properly
Certificates, licenses, and MONEY:
- 56.5% of gross line haul -OR- 76.92% of retained revenue
- Average driver for Unigroup (United & Mayflower): $302,000 of line haul
- Average driver for Buehler: $308,000 of line haul
- Class A CDL
- Up to date med card
- Problem solving