BS, BA or BFA in Graphic Design or visual communications. Minimum of 3 years experience working within a corporate, in-house design department or agency, in both print and digital media. Candidates advancing to an interview will be asked to show previous digital design work via a portfolio and/or website of their own.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Graphic Designer or comparable role.
- A passion for design with the skills and talents to bring original concepts to life
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.)
- Proven experience designing for digital platforms prioritizing mobile devices
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other presentation technologies
- Familiar with concept of video creative development, motion graphics and production a plus
- Prior destination marketing and knowledge of Philadelphia a plus
- Ability to interface with internal departments to achieve goals
- Excellent organizational skills, creative thinking, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Marketing mindset
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.