About RightNow Media
RightNow Media’s mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We serve the global church by providing streaming video resources that inspire and equip people to disciple and love others—at home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We value family, hard work, teams, and the power of stories. And we love the church.
Job Description: Marketing Specialist
We're hiring a Marketing Specialist (with a focus on social media) to engage users and prospects with our app, video library, and content; champion the mission of our ministry; and improve the overall customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role exhibits a high level of detail and accuracy with exceptional communication skills; is a positive team player with a desire to serve others; loves social media; and has at least two years of social media management experience.
- Carry out the social media strategy of our brands across 9+ platforms, including curating content, writing posts, responding to all comments and messages, and interacting with other social media pages and speakers.
- Collaborate with multiple departments for content generation and reputation management.
- Evaluate our social media strategy on an ongoing basis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Regularly perform social listening related to our brands and major speakers.
- Manage, moderate, and curate content for our Facebook Group; support the group’s growth with various initiatives throughout the year.
- Analyze performance of social media content and incorporate insights into future content planning efforts and overall strategy.
- Create, execute, and optimize other digital communications including weekly emails, mobile communications, and blog posts. Support other content and copywriting initiatives as needed.
- Support paid social media efforts as needed. Create and manage ad hoc Facebook advertising campaigns occasionally.
- Perform periodic remote work on evenings and weekends to address customer issues and support events via social media and live chat (as applicable).
- Accurate and Organized: Accurate, organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and proactive. Manages time very well.
- Cross-Functional Team Player: High value on building cooperative relationships with others. Maintains a positive attitude and is someone people want to work with.
- Exceptional Communicator: Excellent written and verbal skills as well as receptive listening skills.
- Flexible and Adaptable: Flexible with shifting priorities and collaborative with others as they present new ideas.
- Creative, Innovative Thinker: Presents out-of-the-box solutions to new challenges.
- Data-Informed and Analytical: Uses data to make decisions. Enjoys trying new things and incorporates findings for future optimization.
- Enthusiastic and Driven: Has a passion for the RightNow Media mission as well as social media and digital marketing.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar—or 2 years’ full-time experience in executing digital marketing and social media campaigns
- 2+ years of social media or marketing experience, with experience driving engagement and social media growth. (If selected for consideration, candidates must provide samples of past social media work.)
- Professional business experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Experience with social media management tools such as CoSchedule, Sprout Social, PLANOLY, Link.Bio, or similar.
- Copywriting experience. Superior English grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel for reporting needs.
- Preferred but not required skills: paid social media (advertising); email or marketing automation tools; basic HTML; A/B and multivariate testing experience; basic video editing skills; SEO; Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics; experience with SaaS and/or streaming media.