Overview: A Route Setter is someone who oversees all of Sender One’s locations and embodies Sender One’s core values when making decisions. At their gym location, the Route Setter ensures theys are on track setting based on Sender One’s standards and policies.
- Embodies Sender One core values, setting the standard for the rest of Sender One route setting team, and builds and sustains a staff and community culture that aligns with Sender One’s core values, purpose, and brand promise;
- Builds engaging, challenging, and aesthetically-pleasing climbs for a multitude of audiences, which meet a variety of criteria as laid out in Route Setter Metrics, and supervised by the Gym Foreman;
- Maintains walls, hardware, climbing tools, and machinery to a high standard, and conducts periodic inspections of the aforementioned items;
- Maintains a professional Work-at-Height standard and holds team members and leaders accountable to the same standard;
- Forerunning teams climb and engage in active, productive, and positive discussions about the efficacy, metrics, and qualities or detriments of various climbs.