SUMMARY: The A-Team Assistant Manager oversees a group of servant leaders who support all attraction operations departments. The A-Team assistant manager works with the A-Team manager and the A-Team to support all operations departments in critical engagement zones for a frictionless experience in each department. This position has a career path that will develop your spiritual and professional growth goals by managing a large staff in a God-honoring fashion to achieve great results by tackling challenges while having fun along the way.
- Promote the Mission and Standards of Answers in Genesis
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done
- Work cohesively with all departments of the attraction to insure daily operational needs and objectives are managed to provide a frictionless guest experience
- Frequently inspect operating and guest engagement zones for brand standards and requests corrective action for any issues
- Proactively develop and maintain a work atmosphere that enhances the spiritual growth of all team members
- Work with all department managers and their department trainers to ensure A-Team staff operate consistently to each department training guides
- Work with department managers to generate and use tools of recovery to resolve guest complaints
- Frequently provides inspection calibrations of A-Team staff operations to ensure compliance with SOPs
- Continually evaluate SOPs and seeks improvements for the benefit of guests and staff
- Coordinate with Health and Safety and Department of Public Safety to ensure safe operations for staff and guests
- Collaborate on the professional development of all team staff through one-on-one meetings, coaching, and training opportunities with the Learning and Developing Team.
- Promote effective communication between staff and management
- Assist as needed with staff scheduling, payroll, and other administrative duties
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management