- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business or related field, Master’s Degree a plus
- Solid 2-5+ years’ demonstrated experience as an Amazon 1P Vendor is required; CPG experience a plus.
- Possess a strong understanding of Amazon digital marketing/advertising space, metrics and levers to run and grow the business
- Full understanding of Amazon operational excellence programs and drivers
- Strong analytical background and excel skills to allow fast data interpretation and translation into powerful action plans aimed at optimizing our Amazon business in a pro-active and continuous way
- Demonstrated track record of successfully collaborating with other functional areas (Order Management, Supply-Forecast, Operations-Logistics, Accounting-Finance, Digital Marketing, New Products)
- Prior project management experience with proven ability to lead & motivate multi-functional teams
- Track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time
- Ability to deliver long-term strategic plans while executing short-term tactical actions
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently with limited supervision
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing and coaching a team is a strong plus
What You’ll Be a Part Of
At Asmodee, we believe that great games and amazing stories have the power to bring people together. Strong communities are formed around the game table through the entertainment of game play. Shared play sparks discussions, fosters imagination and creates memories. As a leader of our industry, we have the responsibility to help these communities thrive. Asmodee exists to bring people together in a sustainable and positive way for individuals, communities and our planet.
What To Expect From Us
- 22 Days of PTO Annually
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Competitive 401K Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days Off
- Flexible & Hybrid Schedules
- Extensive Game Discounts
- $250 Annually in Game Bucks
- Career Growth & Development
- Mental Health Programs
- Virtual Healthcare Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
Asmodee’s purpose is Bringing People Together. To us that means all kinds of people, no matter their perceived differences.
We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to show up as their full and authentic selves. We seek to support our diverse community of players by creating representative gaming experiences that celebrate a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Diversity and Inclusion fuels our creativity and promotes internal and external equity which allows us to continue in our efforts to bring people together around the game table. Games are for everyone.