Not all client businesses are the same and not everyone wants to use Practifi as it came, its these situations where the Professional Services team steps in. A combination of project management, business analysis, quality assurance and development specialists, this teams pure mission is to support our clients to meet their specific needs. They enable greater production utilization, driving up satisfaction and ensuring longevity.
In this role, you will guide new Practifi clients through the onboarding journey. Your knowledge of the Salesforce platform and the Practifi product, paired with your passion for ensuring exceptional client experiences and satisfaction will equip you to balance a standard offering against bespoke client requests. You will work with the Sales, Client Success, Learning and Manager, Client Projects to ensure new clients are getting the most out of their investment.
Day to day you will work in close partnership with Data Engineers/Specialists within your team to ensure the successful migration of client data to the Practifi product. You will serve in the role of project lead and will leverage your platform knowledge to configure Practifi to meet the client requirements. Where required, you will work in conjunction with Technical Consultants to develop more complex client solutions on a paid project basis. The ability to remain calm and methodical in a fast-paced environment whilst balancing multiple engagements is essential for success.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Practifi product and supported client use-cases.
- Schedule and manage execution of client implementation projects
- Coordinate internal resources to meet the required deliverables within a client implementation project
- Be recognised by your clients as a trusted advisor in Practifi usage and implementation best practices
- Configure the Practifi product and associated Salesforce platform to meet client requirements with the permissible scope areas
- Support the sales and client success teams with knowledge transfer throughout the implementation period and ensure a smooth transition into BAU operations
- Engage with the Manager, Client Projects to ensure out of scope items are captured and delivered, noting that you may also be required to configure/develop these solutions
- Assist in the upgrade journey of existing clients (Project Caribou) where required
Personal Success Criteria:
- Average CSAT >8 for SoWs
- No more than 15% variance to quote on all SoWs
- 100% adherence to time recording requirements
- Ongoing maintenance of product expertise (SME)
- Adherence to personal learning objectives
- Attainment & maintenance of Salesforce certifications, badges & superbadges
- Adherence to the Practifi Employee Code of Conduct
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.