AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. Founded by providers, our solution provides a consumer-focused experience which drives high patient satisfaction for our clients. We have helped over one million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide.
We have an immediate need for a Principal QA Engineer to join our growing team to help build our next generation technology platform. In this role you will play a key role in defining and implementing our software testing strategy.
This opportunity is remote-eligible from the Eastern or Central time zones in the United States. It can also be based out of our headquarters in Fort Mill, SC.
- Develop testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort
- Execute the overall QA strategy for new products, as well as existing/legacy applications and services
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to the development of standards and methodology
- Select and configure appropriate toolsets to effectively manage manual and automated testing
- Research and stay up to date on the latest QA tools, technologies, trends, and approaches
- Integrate testing with CI/CD pipelines
- Design test reporting and metrics appropriate to project needs
- Assess project risk and assist teams in prioritizing test efforts
- Engage directly with cross-functional partners across the organization to build understanding of requirements and refine test cases for products
- Mentor and train other members of the QA team
- Write automated test cases for functional, end-to-end, and performance testing of APIs, web apps, and batch processes
- Define test data, and write automated scripts for seeding and restoring data for various test scenarios
- Advise and assist software engineers with testing best practices (unit testing, e2e testing, test data, mocking strategies)