• Collect trash and replace garbage liners, clean garbage receptacles as required
• Dust and cleaning of all furniture, fixtures, and horizontal surfaces as required
• Vacuum all carpeted areas, mop tile and concrete floor areas as required
• Wash, disinfect, and restock all restroom floors, toilets, toilet seats, paper and soap dispensers as required
• Empty trash in all washrooms, clean mirrors, walls and toilet partitions
• Cleaning window sills and windows
• Perform and/or report minor maintenance repairs and any damages
• Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner
• Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
• Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
• Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times
• Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Demands: The Custodian position is a physically demanding position. The work requires routine walking, standing, bending, lifting heavy objects.
Management has the exclusive tight to alter the scope of work within the framework of the job description at any time without prior notice.