Analytical and Detail Oriented?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We’re one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms and we’re looking for our next Staff Accountant Team Lead. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent financial, strategic, and management abilities and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for financial management, overseeing organizational systems for gathering data, analyzing information, confirming the accuracy of their staff’s reports, providing recommendations for improving accounting methods, and managing the Accounting Team. An important part this role is understanding all types of financial operations and how they work together including debts, assets, cash forecasting, payroll, capital assets, and revenue analysis. The position will guide the implementation of new financial initiatives and generate reports to share progress with their team. This role is also heavily involved in the management of our accounting team, overseeing daily operations, metrics, and goal accomplishments.
The Staff Accountant Team Lead Position:
- You’ll plan, implement, and supervise the company’s financial strategy
- You will be managing the company’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts, and financial assets
- You will handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- You’ll perform the company’s financial audits
- You’ll follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- You will be monitoring and analyzing financial accounting data
- You’ll create financial reports based on data analysis
- You will make recommendations to business stakeholders
- You will oversee and manage the accounting team on a day-to-day basis
- You’ll supervise most aspects of accounting. Work with upper management on budgets/forecasts, reporting needed
- You’ll collaborate with department managers with any accounts payable questions and vendor issues, as needed
- You will manage financial software
- You will work within deadlines/keep accounting current
- You’ll support monthly and annual closing processes
- You’ll perform other duties or special projects as needed
About Fraser Advanced Information Systems:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions