PURPOSE: To develop Individual Giving strategies and provide professional management of individual donors, primarily focusing on patrons giving between $3,000 and $25,000.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages a portfolio of and builds relationships with individual donors giving from $3,000 - $25,000 annually with the purpose of upgrading donors to higher levels.
- Works with all areas of Development to support multiple special campaigns, including multi-year strategies for annual gifts, signature projects, legacy giving, and endowment needs.
- Provides a high level of donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Partners with staff, volunteer leadership and appropriate resources as needed to meet department objectives.
- Actively participates in the moves management practice.
- Meets ambitious portfolio revenue goals.
- Works with all areas of Development to support initiatives to identify new prospects for Medallion Society, designated giving and legacy giving.
- Helps manage flow of donors through subscription renewal process.
- Hosts donors at various events and functions.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of donor contacts and ongoing communications with current and potential donors.
- Partners with all areas of Development to facilitate events and cultivation opportunities.
- Provides stewardship and benefits; ensures donors are recognized and acknowledged properly.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT OR MACHINES, IF ANY, THAT MUST BE OPERATED TO PERFORM THE POSITION ACCEPTABLY: Computer, printer, copier, telephone and other general office equipment and machines.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Indoors with temperature and noise levels typical of this environment