Masters degree in the behavioral sciences, with license or license eligible. MSW with (2) years experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience while working on LCSW. Candidates who speak, read and write Spanish fluently are strongly encouraged to apply. Experience in connecting clients to community services and resources required.
- Knowledge of the physical, psychological, social and economic effects of substance use, mental health issues and trauma.
- Crisis intervention skills
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate information pertinent to the provision of quality care.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships with excellent communication skills and the ability to project a professional image.
- Must be able to pass a background check to obtain clearance to enter Law Enforcement Agencies. This background check is in addition to RNPs required checks.
Must possess a valid CT Drivers License and reliable transportation.
Benefits (Full-time Employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off (3 weeks off) plus your Birthday!
- 1 week of company paid Short Term Disability
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition, License, and Certification Reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plan
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.