MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Marketing or Communication or High School Diploma and one to three years of increasingly responsible relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage timelines in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
- Ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple task with minimal supervision.
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off - up to 15 days your first year
- Quarterly 'Get Outside' days
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and sit for extended periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This description is intended to provide only the basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, ability and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Velotech is an Equal Employment Employer.