Tanager Place is a mission focused, value driven, learning organization serving the needs of children, adolescents, young adults, and families throughout Eastern Iowa. We value being an industry leader in providing top quality specialized treatment services. We have a large outpatient clinic in Cedar Rapids, a small outpatient clinic in Coralville, a new small group practice in Marion opening January 1, 2021, as well as a School Based program serving 61 school buildings across 9 districts.
Who We Are Seeking:
- Graduate level students pursuing career in the fields of human services, psychology, social work, mental health counseling, or marriage and family therapy
- We are a great fit for students who are enthusiastic, passionate, growth oriented & seeking to further their professional journey
- We value individuals who seek to increase self-awareness and personal development in order to provide the best possible care to the clients we serve
Why Tanager Place:
- We believe in our responsibility to cultivate clinical providers and leaders of excellence to further enhance the quality of care all children and families receive now and in the future
- Our goal is to help you enhance and refine your growing skills so that you can turn your passion for helping others in action, creating influence and change within the relationships and systems you are part of.
- Tanager Place invests in intern and practicum students by offering supplemental training opportunities including student rates through the Meraki Institute of Learning, including our center for play therapy trainings helping you to earn credits towards future certification
- As a Learning organization, we have supported many students in reaching their professional goals and supported them in finding a rewarding career within our organization of excellence after graduation