KNOWLEDGE, TRAITS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understand customer/target group (Accounts) needs and market requirements and be able to identify opportunities based on analysis and understanding of market.
- Understand basic functions of all departments at ATI and how they work together.
- Understand basic logistics and export documentations requirements and procedures as executed at ATI.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of assigned accounts and manufacturers they are working with for products in their portfolio of products sold.
- Must be able to create and conduct a new product presentation.
- Must be able to issue spot and correct situations before they happen.
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems and fix issues.
- Must be able to run reports, create reports and advise on better ways to use the software to improve efficiencies and reduce redundancies.
- Ability to take on duties outside of department scope.
- Expert on organization/department subject matter.
- Take ownership for team success and short-comings.
- Ability to take on duties outside daily scope.
- Ability to execute more complex job duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate with ease with all departments and C-Level employees.
- Able to manage up and know when to express constructive feedback.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Conduct analysis of market to identify potential customers, industry trends, forecasts, competitive analyst, campaign results and customer trends
- Identify how brand is currently positioned in the market and assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Strategize and implement marketing, branding and advertising plans and managing those budgets
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Create sales and marketing material including presentations to cover the market and assist in presentation of products
- Manage sales and marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate
- Coordinate trade shows and varied activities for sales team
- Identify and present person for qualification and distribution of all incoming inquiries through phone, mail or web site.
- Further knowledge and education regularly by sharing best practices and local marketing ideas with team
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines and deliverables to sales team and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data such as surveys
- Social media and website management
- Provide support with sample requests
- Assist in managing and recording all sales inquiries
- General support to sales department as required
- Manage labels: Labels management – Freshly: briefing designer and finalizing with OPTC designer, product registration and mockups creation. Manage the product labels process from the artwork development till the handover to the Purchasing Department
- Manage Arabic translation for the branded items labels
- Analyze the existing packaging including the label revisions
- Analyze the new suggested and recommended products
- Develop new products presentations and pitch them to customers
- Engage in competitor analysis - take the needed actions to encounter competition either by product range expansion or propose promotion activities
- Manage new product launches and sell sheets
- Contribute to existing marketing programs such as MAP and assist with development of new initiatives aligned with company and customer goals. Manage and distribute MAP fund per market.
- Develop POSM: shelf display stands, brochures, shelf talkers, floor display wrapper, wobbler, stands and seek consumer promotions co-packing with the packers
- Conduct tasting tests for products
- Monthly review of in-market pictures (for new marketing ideas.)
- Coordinates artwork creation and revision with graphic designers, private label brand customers, pre-press, printers and product manufacturers
- Performs artwork proof-reading and press checks
- Coordinates artwork review and approval with customers, graphic designers, and product manufacturers
- Ensures and confirms artwork compliance with international regulations and product formulation specifications
- Works with product manufacturers on formula options and specifications
- Maintains and archives electronic and printed artwork files
- Produces and assembles mockups and material needed for daily product development activities
- Manages and updates digital inventory
- Assists in forecasting and procuring printed labels and packaging
- Assists in the negotiation of printing quotes and contracts
- Analyzes market trends, as well as customer needs to identify strategic new development opportunities
- Coordinates with sales, purchasing, and logistics departments
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Execution of Role Specific Job Functions: Ability to execute primary job functions by managing individual workload, independently prioritizing, and organizing tasks. Ability to take on duties outside of their daily scope.
Meeting your Goals: Review, collaborate, and work with your manager to achieve individual goals set for the year. Maintain a list of professional accomplishments to contribute to employee review.
Use of Computer Software and Application Knowledge: Execution of primary job functions using SAP software, other company approved software(s) and technology.
Compliance with all Company and Department SOP's: Understand and follow all Company and Departmental SOP's
Professional Growth: Identify areas of opportunity and take advantage of self-study opportunities. Demonstrate a desire for learning new skills at work.
Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution: Ability to identify an issue or potential issue and propose a solution or corrective measure with supporting documentation and the ability to take corrective action based on past experience. Ability to confidently escalate issues as necessary to achieve goals of the department and company.
Communication Skills: Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills by writing a comprehensible email, and being able to clearly articulate situations to supervisor or management level staff.
Teamwork and Collaboration: Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skills. Can work comfortably as part of a team or independently as an individual.
Adaptability and Flexibility: Demonstrate the ability to adapt to the growing and changing needs of the organization by continuing to improve your skills for the benefit of the company as well as staying open to contributing in different ways as needed.
Critical Observation: Ability to analyze and interpret data and create a presentation (verbally or written) giving an accurate interpretation of the data. Ability to then communicate to relevant parties the next steps, recognize outstanding questions, and issue spot potential problems.
Ability to work with customers and suppliers: Provide customer service for suppliers and customers in a timely manner.