Do you enjoy being outdoors? Are you someone who cares about being thorough in all the details? Can you lead others by example? Do you like to collaborate with others? Are you friendly and sociable towards people you may or may not know?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Other duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high moral character while at work and away from work; individuals are a direct reflection upon the company they work for.
- Meet with and communicate with new and/or existing customers
- Develop schedules for self and team members
- Knowledge of plants and their growing requirements
- Knowledge of irrigation and low voltage lighting components
- Provide leadership, direction, supervision, and monitor performance of any employees working for you
- Regularly report to and take direction from higher management
- Establish and maintain a professional working environment conducive to positive morale, quality, creativity, positive attitude, and teamwork with co-workers, superiors, and customers.
- Implementation of and adherence to safety guidelines and regulations
Working conditions may include but are not limited to: working outdoors in various weather conditions; extreme temperatures; lifting plants, materials, equipment, and tools of moderate to heavy weights; working on smooth and rough terrains; moderate levels of noise from various equipment; driving vehicles; pulling trailers; utilizing computers and computer programs; typical office conditions, large group settings and any other environments necessary to carry out job responsibilities. Working hours may vary.
The above is a general assessment of this employee’s job description, tasks, and working conditions and provides an overview as to a majority of this employee’s duties. However, every employee must do and is expected to do other activities that may not be set forth in this general description and which this employer may or may not be aware of at this time.