$20.25 per hour
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands in the world such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands!
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, etc.
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
This position is designed to learn and execute in the Chain, as well as On and Off premise pre-sales roles. The trainees are put through a structured training program including working with managers, chain, on and off premise representatives, and cross-training with other departments.
Once through the basic training the position will assist the Chain, On and Off premise pre-sales teams as assigned by the Sales Trainee Manager while continuing education on advanced sales skills.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Complete the HCB formal sales training program as outlined in the Sales Trainee Training Manual.
- Responsible for adhering to Saturday/Sunday Chain Service policies in all Saturday/Sunday merchandising accounts.
- Perform all the functions of Chain, On and Off-premise pre-salesperson while covering vacation or holiday routes in a professional manner.
- Assists in liquor and grocery store re-sets as assigned by the manager.
- Merchandising; position requires a lot of physical activity
- Aggressively solicit and secure primary positions of HCB brand permanent and paper P.O.S.
- Performs major merchandising projects assisting the managers and pre-sales staff. Position requires a significant amount of physical activity
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB.
- Takes on special projects as assigned by the manager; i.e., supplier retail surveys, crew drives, short week assistance, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Submit all required reports neatly and on time.
- Responsible for adhering to State and HCB credit regulations and policies and collects outstanding debts as requested by HCB management.
- Maintains proper upkeep of Company vehicles and observes safe driving habits when operating all Company vehicles.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
All Sales positions at HCB are considered leaders in the HCB organization. As such, the Pre-Sales Trainee position will always maintain a professional appearance and attitude. Position will be asked to perform duties above and beyond the normal from time to time and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Sales Trainee, Grand Junction
$20.25 per hour
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.