WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Assists in obtaining necessary documentation from borrowers and reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Answers customer inquiries and interfaces with MC.
- Completes data inquiry and enters into Encompass.
- Assists in providing an independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credit/loan applications for adherence to guidelines, policies, and procedures determined by investors.
- Assists with pipeline management reviews with Processors and MCs; monitors rate expirations; follows up with appraisal and title orders.
- Keeps MC’s updated on the status and identifies issues needing MC’s attention.
- Assists with Client Database management.
- Prepares and distributes sales/marketing materials to referral sources and clients.
- Understands and adheres to federal regulations, including Reg B, Reg C, Reg X, and Reg Z.
- Prepares file for submission to Processing.
- Reviews Doc Order Request for accuracy and approval.
- May review pre-audit for accuracy.
- Follows file from start to successful close of escrow.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely occasionally. Candidate must live in the Greenville, SC or surrounding area to work in the Greenville, SC office.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D, and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school graduate with equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to respond professionally to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of mortgage process, guidelines, regulations, and automated underwriting systems.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents; ability to manually calculate figures and amounts such as payments, interest, discounts, upfront MI, funding fee, MI.
- Familiarity with Encompass and Optimal Blue preferred.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to accurately prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be a team player.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!