Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
Or, Master’s degree in a related field and up to 2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where you will be required to prioritize your own work to meet various deadlines
Must be able to analyze data in order to make effective decisions
Must have good verbal and written communication skills, especially across different groups and sites
Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Must work well independently in an environment that requires strategic decision making
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.