The Oxbow Hotel, a boutique property located in downtown Eau Claire, is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and passionate Front Desk Clerk for either part time (8-24) or full time (30-40) hours.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
We at Pablo:
- Believe in our Communities. We think Eau Claire is an excellent place to live and do business, and we want to add to the overall success of our community. Pablo is about investing back into the community and creating businesses that can sustain themselves.
- Love People and Planet more than Profits. We will take care of our employees so that they can be part of our community in a healthy way.
- Fight for Equality & Equity. Equality and equity are not just buzzwords to us. Our goal is to provide opportunities for all and create a diverse environment where everyone is included.
Pablo Group is looking for a Front Desk Clerk to support our growing organization, within The Oxbow Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
- Work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Warmly greets all guests as they pass or approach the front desk
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and research needs as presented by guests
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance in the lobby
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Make change and ring in merchandise though Aloha POS with accuracy. Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, parking, etc.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guests will be in person, via email and by phone
- Conduct daily business with integrity and empathy
We are looking for individuals with….
- Possess thoroughness and time management skills
- Exude attentiveness and patience for guests
- Take constructive criticism, learn quickly and constantly improve
- Demonstrated ability in working within a diverse team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.