At every Celebree School™, our mission is to protect, educate, and nurture the children in our care. Child care jobs with our School family are life-changing ones. We say Celebree Schools are a place where we grow people big and small because we all learn from each other, every day. At Celebree Schools, we are committed to offering qualified educators rewarding child care jobs. We encourage staff members opportunities to become increasingly proficient in their position with the chance to grow within the Celebree Organization. To those ends, we have developed and implemented our Employee Investment Cycle.
Click Here to Watch a video from our Celebree Team: https://vimeo.com/486517180
- Manages classroom ensuring compliance with all DELAWARE STATE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION ~ DELAWARE FIRST regulations, company standards, policies and procedures.
- Provides a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents and visitors.
- Maintains attractive and current classroom/hallway displays and an educational and informative Parent Board that is updated regularly.
- Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and Celebree’s curriculum; manages effective classroom transitions.
- Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
- Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
- Accurately completes all classroom paperwork, e.g., Daily Reports, accident reports, attendance records.
- Provides support and direction to assistant teacher to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
- Communicates effectively with parents, e.g., greeting by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive feedback, and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings.
- Identifies opportunities and/or problems in the classroom and center and works with the assistant teacher and/or director to resolve.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The job requires frequent bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, lifting and carrying; ability to lift 50 pounds.
Ideal candidate will have an AA(or credit equivalent) degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education, Psychology, Child Development, Family Studies or a similar discipline.