What you bring:
- 5+ years experience in Technical Program Management and/or as Technical Consultant, with progressing responsibilities and proven path of success
- 3+ years experience in Technical Delivery Tooling: Expert level with Proven success in creating and implementing efficient delivery mechanisms using common delivery tooling such as Jira, Rally, Confluence, etc.
- 3+ years experience in directly managing a Product, or partnering with Product Management
- Strong communication skills, expert self-starter, proven ability to adapt to changing business conditions
- Expert in Agile Project Delivery Scrum Release; knowledge of Waterfall delivery
- Expert in Quality Assurance process and program
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As an AccessOne employee, you will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as remote work, casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.