What you bring:
- Are passionate about enabling teams to build, test and deploy software faster and more reliably
- 5+ years enterprise experience with a diverse mix of SRE, DevOps, System Administration
- Must be experienced in working with containers, orchestration (Kubernetes) and supportive monitoring configuration tools within the ecosystem
- Must be an experienced script developer, comfortable developing shell scripts and at-least one or more scripting languages
- Must be knowledgeable about integrating, configuring, deploying and managing centrally provided common cloud services (e.g., IAM, networking, logging, operating systems, containers)
- Are knowledgeable about network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Comfortable deploying and configuring tools to suit evolving needs by setting up tools and dashboards (Ex: New Relic, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Are experienced in working day-to-day with Git (version control), with knowledge of versioning, release and change management
- Are knowledgeable about automated configuration management, infrastructure-as-code and orchestration: (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, ARM)
- Ability to be in an on-call rotation to support a production environment
- Experience managing and monitoring real-world applications and services in the cloud
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Security awareness throughout the stack
- Experience working in a remote Agile environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
- Curiosity and the desire to learn
Bonus points for:
- Experience with microservices and serverless functions
- Cloud computing experience, such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, or other regulatory or compliance standards
- Experience with databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch a plus
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As an AccessOne employee, you will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as remote work, casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.