We believe solid planning requires special expertise and a team approach. Our team includes individuals with financial planning, investment management, tax and legal expertise, dedicated to working with our clients to plan, grow and protect legacies across generations. This position is responsible for ensuring team members are equipped to execute efficient and compliant internal administrative operations to serve our clients with the highest level of excellence. This role is critical in coordination and communication across the Department and supports the continuous improvement of internal systems to benefit the client.
Office Manager 30%
- Coordinates with Department leadership to implement strategies, policies, and procedures management, including identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the Department and designing business strategies and plans to meet the operations goals of the Department, developing, implementing, and reviewing operational policies and procedures to make the Department run more efficiently.
- Reviews and coordinates updates to workflows and templates to systematize consistent internal account administration.
- Responsible for coordinating with Department leadership and Marketing team to follow through with Marketing plan including onboarding packets, events, email updates, quarterly newsletters, market updates, client gifts, social media and marketing materials.
- Coordinates and leads weekly support team meetings and follows up on any barriers to success with team leads.
- Assists with team onboarding process and coordination of on-going training with team leads.
- Supervises the support team members providing oversight and direction, including monitoring task completion, maintenance of all administrative files, and client service standards.
- Provides back up to support team members, as needed, including scheduling, answering phones, welcoming clients and visitors and ensuring overall support team responsibilities are met.
- Sets the tone for a welcoming, client-focused environment by modeling excellent client service, ensuring a well-maintained and inviting office space, and identifying and recommending improvements to provide consistent and exceptional client service.
- Oversee the onboarding of new and prospective clients and resolve or escalate issues to Department leadership.
Technical Office Support 30%
- Supports System Administrator(s) for efficient utilization of Department technology.
- Troubleshoots system issues and supports implementation of improvements.
- Conducts training and support for team members in adoption of internal systems as needs are identified in coordination with system experts.
- Responsible for coordinating maintenance and organization of Department Teams/SharePoint and Hub sites.
- Attends ongoing training in Department technologies to support continuous improvement and utilization of systems.
- Promotes adoption of technology and change management within the Department by effectively communicating with all internal teams to identify.
- Supports success and development of key Department projects.
Compliance Support: 30%
- Coordinates with Officers to ensure timely delivery of tax reporting forms and tracking of completion of required tax filings.
- Ensures forms and procedures updated, routed through appropriate Committee and available on the Hub.
- Coordinates with CWMO to prepare agendas, meeting materials, and Minutes for internal Committees as assigned. May serve on internal Committees as Secretary and/or guest.
- Supports compliance functions including audit and exam preparation and follow-up, risk assessments, internal reviews and reports, as assigned.
- Participates in Account Review process and ensures controls are in place to ensure deficiencies are identified and corrected promptly.
Other Duties: 10%
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by providing administrative support as needed.
- Attends mandatory compliance and security sessions. Monitors daily work for adherence to compliance and security regulations, policies/procedures, and promptly corrects any deficiencies.
- Abides by current laws and organizational policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits customer focus, acknowledges & listens to customer, and provides friendly, courteous, and efficient service.
- Works together with a group of people to coordinate and help each other in daily tasks.
Attention to Detail/Accuracy
- Is careful, exact, and free from mistakes and errors. Adheres closely to a set of standards.
Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Provides information to customers outside the organization, supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates clearly and concisely in writing, by telephone or through e-mail.
- Exhibits the action of taking the first step such as originating new ideas or ability to think and act without being asked.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Organizing, Planning & Prioritizing Work
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Adjusts quickly to different work situations and remains composed under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Completes tasks and assignments in a timely manner that meets defined goals/deadlines.