Bachelors degree (B.A) in related field from a four-year college or university preferred; ten or more years work experience; or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- Demonstrated success in sales.
- Knowledge of Philadelphia.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort and confidence making presentations in person and via digital channels (Zoom, etc)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have knowledge of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, iDSS, EBMS).
- Ability to participate in market-based industry events 1 to 2 times a month for networking (PCMA, MPI, etc.)
- Ability to define/find solutions for problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion.
- Full understanding of union labor and the work rules at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.