The Administrative Assistant for Finance and Administration provides support to the CFO, the Sr. Director of Operations, and the Finance, Administration, and Human Resources Departments. In addition to general administrative support, filing and scheduling, the Administrative Assistant coordinates meetings, and conferences, performs database record entry and management, orders and maintains supplies, and works on special projects. Position includes working with confidential and sensitive information and interacting with diverse external partners, volunteers, and visitors. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, and insight to recommend changes in office practices or procedures.
- Provides administrative support for the CFO, Senior Director of Operations, CFO, and management in the Finance, Administration and Human Resources Departments.
- Support the Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Audit, and Investment Committees through scheduling, coordinating, and distributing meeting materials, preparing the meeting space, and maintaining, updating, and retrieving committee members records in CRM database.
- Provide general assistance including but not limited to typing letters and memoranda, creating reports, proofreading, and revising copy, file management, and sorting and distributing departmental mail and packages.
- Track, document and reconcile credit card expenses for the CFO and Senior Director of Operations
- Maintain office supply inventory, including monitoring, ordering, stocking, and filing of the necessary paperwork.
- Coordinate travel and training arrangements, as well as request for reimbursements, for management staff in Finance & Administration Department
- Assist with special projects in and outside of office.
- Act as back-up for the Executive Assistant to the President
- Provide back-up for reception area
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by Senior Director of Operations and CFO.