Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms. Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Currently there is an opening for a CNC Operator in our Machined Core division on 3rd shift.
- Load programs and perform operations such as sawing, drilling and routing on the CNC machining center.
- Gather material according to work order.
- Set parts on working surface and carry out tasks such as sawing, routing and drilling on the mill safely. 3. Perform required quality checks before, during and after machining utilizing blueprints, calipers, height
- gage, etc.
- Successfully load CNC programs, dry run and run production parts under the close supervision of a
- CNC Mill Operator II or III.
- Properly align and place panels/parts on CNC working surface.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Report any CNC equipment irregularities to supervision and/or maintenance personnel.
- Complete necessary paperwork and electronic data entry in the ERP system.
- Accurately fill out NCMR’s and submit them.
- Provide the customer with the best value including Cost, Quality, and Delivery.
- Participate in improving our product, processes, equipment and methods.
- Handle internal and external questions in a prompt professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Continually look for ways to improve job efficiency and performance.
- Perform all reasonably related duties as assigned.