Our Mission Needs You to:
- Perform timely job set-up, documentation completion, and replenishment of materials for workers on your assigned product lines.
- Train production employees in the safe and efficient completion of jobs according to ISO standards and customer specifications.
- Assist with scheduling, tracking, and reporting of labor hours, production rates, and other operational metrics.
- Take advantage of skills training and other self-improvement options offered by Beyond Vision.
- Actively promote the core mission of creating and improving employment opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Minimum of one years experience in an assembling and packaging environment (required): Team lead experience, (preferred).
- High school diploma or GED (required).
- Demonstrated mentorship, training, and teamwork mentality.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and fun!
Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.