- High School Diploma, or Equivalent
- Flight Safety/FACTS training preferred
- Corporate School of Etiquette training or similar service training preferred
- Three to five-plus years of aviation client relations experience preferred; event planning or service industry background will be considered if coming from outside the network.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver's License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficiency with Clay Lacy Aviation’s scheduling software
- Comfortable with working outdoors, day, night and in all weather conditions.
- Discretion of confidential information.
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Food Handlers Permit
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work in a high pace industry
- Manage one’s own time and capable of meeting deadlines
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must comfortable working independently and be self-motivated.
- Adept problem solver
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com