- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in nursing, social service, or related field with minimum of five years demonstrated experience in similar leadership/supervisory position.
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Ohio
- Has a working knowledge of the Community Health Worker function and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of local and national health care policy and health care market
- Minimum of five years of managerial experience with interdisciplinary teams (medical, social or behavioral health)
- Knowledge of SW Ohio/Northern KY community health, consumer and social service organizations
- Experience with clinical/social service program development and working with high risk populations
- Previous work experience with diverse ethnic populations.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with no moving violations.
- Valid CPR certification
- Valid professional licensure/certification associated with professional credentials
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience with public health, community-based organizations and/or social services in a community setting preferred.
- Proficient with electronic devices (tablet, PC, laptop) to include experience with Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) or other interactive databases;
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision.
HCAN employs, promotes and contracts without regards to race, gender, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, sex, religion, or genetic information. HCAN is an EO/AA Employer/M/F/Protected Vet/Disabled & an equal provider of services.
Health Care Access Now provides community-based care coordination services and shared management support services for clients registered with community health centers, private practice providers, health plans, health systems, and social service agencies. The service populations are typically Medicaid and Medicare adults residing in Butler, Clermont and Hamilton counties.