- Familiarity with ISI and USFSA skating programs
- Member in good standing with PSA
- Extensive skating background
- Comprehensive knowledge of figure skating levels and requirements
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be willing to comply with all Federal, State and Local COVID mandates/guidelines
Work is performed at a recreational facility and may be both indoors and outdoors. Some work may be done in an office environment using standard office equipment.
Must be able to stand and skate for long periods of time. This position can involve sitting, standing, walking, running, stooping, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.