The HRIS Specialist is an integral role that will help build out and drive reporting processes for the Human Resources team at Answers in Genesis. This role will take ownership of the HRIS system and manage day to day reporting and assist in the implementation of different HR modules. This role will manage and drive data integrity, the auditing, reviewing, analyzing and making suggestions on improvements in system based on that data. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flow for all existing Paycom modules including recruiting, payroll and benefits
- Maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and to improve data management and efficiency.
- Partner with HR Team on upcoming implementation projects for Paycom modules such as data and workflow management, performance and compensation administration, learning management system, and training, and act as a liaison between Human Resources, Information Technology, Benefits, and Payroll to support HR projects.
- Perform HR system testing for system implementations, upgrades, patches, and enhancements
- Create appropriate user documentation and procedures for new system module implementations
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior leadership and the HR team.
- Facilitate organizational & process changes, collaborating with managers and HR as well as providing communication, training, and execution on projects
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.