Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, gambling addiction and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm with some flexibility
This position is 40 hours per week on site, in our Shelton, CT administrative team office, reporting to CHRO.
The HR Generalist will support the CHRO and HR team in all HR functions. The Generalist will manage the administration of Employee Benefits, Policies, and assist with Employee Relations.
- Managing and administering RNP’s employee benefits including but not limited to retirement plans, health insurance and life insurance.
- Manage HRIS, Paycom with benefits updates, setup enrollment process annually, ACA filing, ongoing employee enrollments/changes.
- Provide employees with explanations of benefits and instructions on enrollment
- Review and submit employee tuition and certification reimbursements to Accounting.
- Submit Cobra communications for new hires and terms
- Audit monthly billing for all employee benefits
- Manage FMLA cases and respond to leave and disability questionnaires.
- Pull reports from Paycom and create presentation as needed to provide HR data and analytics
- Work with legal resources and benefit consultants to ensure employee relations and benefits activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices in a timely, efficient manner
- Handle employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction.
- Investigate and resolve complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and propose potential policy changes to generate more positive outcomes.
- Reports, maintains, and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Policy interpretation and revisions
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.