Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Horizons This program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, is a CARF accredited, intensive short-term inpatient program for individuals struggling with addiction or co-occurring with addiction and mental health. Clients consist of males and females, aged 18 or over with a substance dependence disorder, including those receiving or in need of medication-assisted services for opiate addiction. Psychiatric services are provided on-site. Post-discharge referrals are made to a variety of housing resources as well as outpatient addiction and mental health services. Clients who complete successfully are encouraged to become members of the alumni group in order to offer hope to those who are beginning the recovery process.
Hours: Monday and Tuesday 6am - 3pm, Wednesday 6am -2pm and Sunday 6am - 1pm.
- Create recipes and prepare preset menus
- Coordinate meal planning with the goal of promoting wellness.
- Prepare a large quantity of entrees, vegetables, desserts according to preset menu
- Ensure quality is maintained and safety and sanitation guidelines are followed.
- Order food supplies and control inventory
- Follow public health guidelines
- To the extent possible, honor dietary requests based on medical conditions and/or religious beliefs.
- Follow menus prepared by the Registered Dietitian.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by Supervisor