The Marketing/Admissions Coordinator will oversee the various aspects of recruiting potential Oaks College students and maintaining all marketing material for the program.
- Procurement of merchandise and supplies for marketing and sales
- Primary contact person for potential students of the Oaks College Program.
- Develop, train, and supervise all members of the Oaks College recruitment team.
- Develop and manage a communication calendar for all new, incoming students.
- Develop and implement goals, objectives, processes, and a budget for the recruitment functions.
- Develop a plan and system for all social media marketing.
- Establish recruitment calendar and event opportunities
At Oaks Church, community is our passion and invitation is our instinct so we host several events a year to create a space to put these values into action and it wouldn’t possible without our amazing staff always showing up to serve with joy ready to see lives changed. Besides our Sunday “attend one, serve one” and Wednesday night attendance, we also get to serve at:
- Egg Fest - A community event the Saturday before Easter providing Easter eggs, games, activities, and food for the whole family
- Serve Day - An all-church event one Saturday in June devoted to serving local school districts and community partners providing campus beautification, repairs, and facility improvement.
- Candy Fest - A community event the weekend of Halloween providing candy, pumpkins, games, activities, food, and a carnival atmosphere for the whole family
- Dream Team Night - one annual night to celebrate all of our volunteers, called Dream Teamers.
- Oaks Women Nights - three Saturday gatherings a year for women from every age and season of life to be refreshed, inspired, and equipped.
- Oaks Men Nights - two Saturday gatherings a year for men of all ages to build community, encourage, and strengthen others to live in their unique design and calling.