The primary responsibility of the SEO Manager is to be responsible for the overall organic search strategy in ensuring productive organic traffic, exposure for our websites and ongoing growth.
The SEO Manager will work closely to help develop, implement, and manage SEO campaigns for our website(s).
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics for SEO initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and landing pages for on-page optimization
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
• Work with our social media team to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of the organization
• Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into active prospects
• Continually check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of our websites and make recommendations for improvement
Key reports and dashboards will be required to present to the VP of Marketing and other key stakeholders on a monthly basis.
• Organic traffic trends and competitive research
• Leads and conversion rate
• Keyword positions and keyword search ranking management
• Organic sessions, bounce rate, pages per session, time on page
• Site performance, backlinks, crawl errors, internal linking
• Strong understanding and knowledge of GA and GTM.
• Keen understanding of UTM data tracking links and CRM (Salesforce and/or Hubspot preferably)
• Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
• Proven SEO experience: minimum 5 years
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Spyfu, etc.)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO