Perfect opportunity for high-school students available to work Monday – Friday afternoons and every other weekend with rotating holidays. Approximately 15-18 hours per week. If you have a desire for learning and heart for serving, we’re hiring! Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking responsible and self-motivated dietary aides to perform kitchen preparation, assist cooks in serving attractive and nutritional meals, wash dishes, and cleaning duties as assigned. We hire for attitude and teamwork so we will train the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the cook with patient tray set-up.
- Help serve hot food to employees and guests in the café.
- Help prepare special meals needed for meetings.
- Prepare portions and serve foods and beverages on the trays.
- Sanitizes dishes and return dried dishes to the proper areas in kitchen.
- Perform cleaning duties according to posted cleaning schedule.
- Cleans and sanitizes all workspaces and equipment.
- Trash removal to designated areas, sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Check and stock all supplies throughout hospital.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested at any time.
- Attends scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.