This position consists of a wide array of administrative needs to support the Ministries and Strategic Development Directors of Oaks Church while representing their heart and vision. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Pastor of Ministries and the Strategic Development Pastor (i.e. calendar management, project management, events support, personal assistance, etc.).
- Plan events through facilities requests, reservations, meal arrangements, and hosting.
- Manage systems for IGP, Champion Team Meetings, and Data Integrity Meetings.
- Lead initiatives & projects on behalf of direct supervisor.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants to assist ELT.
- Manage receipts, check requests, reimbursements for assigned direct report.
- Exercise authority in decision-making & executing projects on behalf of assigned direct supervisor.
At Oaks Church, community is our passion and invitation is our instinct so we host several events a year to create a space to put these values into action and it wouldn’t possible without our amazing staff always showing up to serve with joy ready to see lives changed. Besides our Sunday “attend one, serve one” and Wednesday night attendance, we also get to serve at:
- Egg Fest - A community event the Saturday before Easter providing Easter eggs, games, activities, and food for the whole family
- Serve Day - An all-church event one Saturday in June devoted to serving local school districts and community partners providing campus beautification, repairs, and facility improvement.
- Candy Fest - A community event the weekend of Halloween providing candy, pumpkins, games, activities, food, and a carnival atmosphere for the whole family
- Dream Team Night - one annual night to celebrate all of our volunteers, called Dream Teamers.
- Oaks Women Nights - three Saturday gatherings a year for women from every age and season of life to be refreshed, inspired, and equipped.
- Oaks Men Nights - two Saturday gatherings a year for men of all ages to build community, encourage, and strengthen others to live in their unique design and calling.