Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to listen, interpret and explain computer and other technical concepts in non-technical terms
- 3+ years experience with asset and software tracking
- 3+ years experience supporting Windows and MAC OSX operating systems platforms
- 2+ years experience delivering VOIP phone support
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft desktop software products; Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and operating system; Microsoft Office 365 products; Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience supporting cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated history of being highly flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of business operations, executive and professional staff IT needs, researching and resolving problems efficiently and effectively – all with a keen sense of customer service and delivery
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.